Free Office 2016 for All UCLA Health Employees
All UCLA Health employees can now install Office 2016 on up to five devices, including personal devices, for free!
Edit PowerPoint presentations on your iPad, teach your kids how to use Excel on their laptops, and more. All this without purchasing a thing.
- PC or Mac desktops and laptops
Install Office 2016
Please note: We recommend removing any previous versions of Office from your devices before installing Office 2016.
- Go to https://portal.office.com and sign in using your Mednet credentials.
- Click on the icon next to your name on the top right corner of the screen and select My account.
- From the Install status section, select Manage installs.
- Click Install desktop applications.
- Follow the steps on the next screen to complete the installation.
If you need help, please call 7-Care at 310-267-CARE (x7-2273), or go to IT Connect for walk-up support in the Center for Health Sciences (CHS) building.
Microsoft Support also offers helpful resources, including online assistance.
Please note: If you leave UCLA Health, your Office 2016 license will be removed and you will not be able to edit or create files. You will still be able to view and print existing files.