AV Event Services
What are AV event services?
DGIT’s AV Services Team offers a broad range of advanced AV event capabilities that help you deliver points with style, precision, and professionalism. Our expert technicians work in the background to help you fulfill your event vision, so you can focus on delivering memorable messages.
Who may use these services?
UCLA Health Sciences and UCLA Health faculty, staff, and trainees.
What AV event services do you offer?
Event Recording/Lecture Capture
Capture your event with a video recording you can share or post online.
Cost: The typical charge for event recording and lecture capture is $80. This cost includes:
- Scheduling of the recording systems
- In-room assistance with starting the recording
- Processing and distribution of the recorded video after the event
Note: This cost does not include event staffing. Please see information on event staffing for associated costs.
Have all your AV equipment set up by one of our expert technicians.
Cost: The typical charge for event setup is $40.
Additional fees may apply for complex events requiring multiple technicians or more than 30 minutes for setup.
Enjoy the support of a dedicated technician during your event.
Cost: $80.00 per reserved hour.
We require a $40.00 minimum for service.
Looking for something different? If you are interested in hosting a web or video conference, please see our Conferencing Services page.
In what campus locations can I get AV for my event?
AV event services are available across UCLA’s Westwood medical campus.
We serve rooms in:
- Geffen Hall
- Center for Health Sciences (CHS)
- Goldschmied (Gonda) Neuroscience and Genetics Research Center
- MacDonald Medical Research Laboratories(MRL)
- Neuroscience Research Building (NRB)
- Marion Davies Children’s Center (MDCC)
- Learning Resource Center (LRC)
- Jules Stein Eye Institute (JSEI)
- Ronald Reagan Medical Center (RRMC)
- Medical Plaza 200 (MP200)
- Santa Monica Hospital (SMH)
Tip: Browse photos of our conference rooms and lecture halls.
Request AV Event Services
Using our convenient online room reservation systems, you can book a room for your event and request AV event services at the same time. Each system includes a section in the reservation form that asks, “Do you require audiovisual services for this event?”
Simply select “yes” and choose the audiovisual services you want. Use the buttons below to reserve a room and request services now.
What if I’ve already reserved my room and still need AV event services?
If you want AV services for your event and already have a room reservation, you may: