RFP Submission & Review System
What is an RFP submission & review system?
DGIT’s flexible online RFP (request for proposal) submission and review application streamlines the proposal collection process from request to review.
The system, designed by our Software Development Team, enables the UCLA community of faculty, students, and staff to easily solicit, manage, and review submissions. The application provides user-friendly mechanisms to manage the entire submission process, including collecting proposals, assigning evaluators, and reviewing submissions. The RFP tool even features an online scoring system that allows multiple stakeholders to submit evaluations.
I want to set up an RFP submission and review system; where do I start?
Each RFP submission and review application varies depending on your needs. To get started, tell us about your goals. We will help you meet them by developing a tool that aligns with your specific requirements and budget.
Simply create a service request ticket with RFP Submission and Review System in the Short Description field. A member of the Software Development Team will reach out to discuss your needs.
Please note: You will need an active Mednet login to access the system.
After a preliminary conversation, we will schedule a meeting to dig deep into your requirements, including:
- Submission window
- Submission requirements
- Submission audience
- Reviewing requirements
After we build out your RFP system, we will hold follow-up sessions to ensure all your requirements are met. During these sessions, we’ll catch and fill any holes in your system.
What if I need support on an existing system?
To get help with an existing RFP submission and review system, please create an incident ticket. A technician will respond as soon as possible!
How does the RFP system work?
We supply you with a website featuring an easy-to-use interface that allows:
- You to submit your RFP.
- Submitters to complete a form and add supplemental documentation.
- Reviewers to log in and score the applications.
What happens when my project is complete?
We host, manage, and support anything we build, and we will always be available to help you solve technical issues or extend your project.
- Hosting - We provide safe and secure hosting for your system, so you can start using it immediately without worrying about where it lives.
- Training - If your project merits the need, we will build an in-depth training plan into your scope of work.
- Support - We provide system administration, backups, and monitoring. This level of support requires approximately two hours per month and carries a charge of $86 an hour.
How much does the RFP system cost?
DGIT charges the following rates for our RFP submission and review systems:
- $86 an hour for anyone in our UCLA community
- $132 an hour for customers without a UCLA affiliation